The recipes have been kindly granted by the
Cotechino Modena with Risotto and Peas
Published on 2 April 2015 | By makkie |
- 1 Cotechino Modena
- 300 gr of Rice
- 200 gr of Peas
- 1 Onion
- 1 lt di of Meat Broth
- 1. While the Cotechino Modena is cooking, boil the rice.
- 2. Heat a little oil and a clove of garlic and toss the spinach for few minutes.
- 3. Prepare some scented oil by warming it in a pan along with a little grated lemon zest, a pinch of salt and chopped chives
- 4. Slice the Cotechino Modena and place it on a dish along with the rice and spinach.
- 5. Season with the scented oil.
- People : 4
- Master Ingredient : Cotechino Modena