The recipes have been kindly granted by the
Zampone Modena with Apple Sauce
Published on 2 April 2015 | By makkie |
- 1 Zampone Modena
- 4 Small Renette Apples
- 1 Shallot
- Vegetable Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- 1. Prepare the accompanying sauce while the Zampone Modena cooks.
- 2. Peel the Renette apples and dice them.
- 3. Let them simmer in a saucepan with the chopped shallot, a knob of butter, salt, pepper and enough vegetable broth to cover everything.
- 4. As soon as the apples are ready, mash them with a fork until you have a puree.
- 5. Serve the Zampone Modena hot and sliced, accompanied by the apple sauce.
- People : 6
- Master Ingredient : Zampone Modena