The recipes have been kindly granted by the
Zampone Modena with Lentils
Published on 2 April 2015 | By makkie |
- 1 Zampone Modena
- 500 gr of Lentils
- 50 gr of finely Chopped Bacon
- 200 dl of Vegetable Broth
- 1 Onion
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1. While the Zampone Modena is cooking, boil the lentils in salted water with the celery and half of the onion.
- 2. As soon as they are cooked, drain, removing the celery and onion.
- 3. Brown in the oil the other half of the chopped onion and bacon in a pan
- 4. Add the lentils, cover with two ladles of vegetable broth and boil them on a low heat until all the liquid is absorbed.
- 5. Cut the Zampone Modena into slices.
- 6. Pour the still warn lentils onto a serving dishand arrange the slices of Zampone Modena.
- People : 6
- Master Ingredient : Zampone Modena