The recipes have been kindly granted by the
Zampone Modena with Vegetables
Published on 2 April 2015 | By makkie |
- 1 Zampone Modena
- 300 gr of Potatoes
- 300 gr of Carrots
- 1 Shallot
- 1 knob of Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Tomato Sauce
- 1. While the Zampone Modena is cooking, peel the potatoes, cut them and roast them in the oven, seasoned with oil, salt and rosemary.
- 2. Brownthe onion with the butter and add the sliced carrots, leave them for 5 minutes and add the tomato sauce with a pinch of salt to finish cooking.
- 3. Slice the Zampone Modena, put it onto a serving dish and garnish with the potatoes and carrots.
- People : 6
- Master Ingredient : Zampone Modena